Thursday 20 October 2016

Tempus Fugit

Well, time is certainly flying by for me - it's nearly Christmas :o  How can this be happening?!!
I haven't made much recently what with one thing and another but mainly my craft room has had a bit of a refurb as I wanted to reduce the amount of stash I had.  I found that I had so much stuff I didn't know where to start when creating so I had a massive clearout, throwing it all on to boxes so my husband could paint and decorate and lay new flooring for me.  Once this was done, I had an enormous amount of sorting out to do.   I was organising a Macmillan coffee morning and thought this an ideal time to try and sell some of my crafty bits and donate the money I got to a good cause.

So  basically all I've made recently are some thank you cards for everyone who attended my Macmillan coffee morning and a birthday card for my son Adam.

This is some of the craty stuff I had for sale.


Adam's card






The start of my thank you cards - I love a bit of colouring in, it's so therapeutic :)



and here are a few of the finished cards - I made about 25 in total.


No comments:

Post a Comment