Wednesday 17 August 2016

Final Snap challenge photos.


I've finally managed to get all the photos for the snap challenge and here they all are:

1.  vapour trails or clouds


2.  a horse drawn vehicle


3.  flowers in bloom


4.  a summer job in the garden


5.  something typifying my home town - roundabouts!


6.  hat


7.  ice cream


8.  balloons


9.  bubbles


10.  duck


11.  summer sunset


12.  eating al fresco


13.  something I would only do if the sun shines


14.  bunting



15.  summer shoes


16.  fruit growing


17.  water


18.  umbrella



19.  glasses


  20.  fete or festival


That's all the photos done, now I just have to do some layouts to get extra points :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fab collection of summer snaps, you'll get some great LO's from these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susi you have some super photos! The bubbles one has got to be my photo of the challenge! I love it :D
    Thank you for joining in.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos Susi. Can't wait to see what you do with them

    ReplyDelete