Sunday 17 July 2016

Snap challenge continued...

I'm going to struggle with no. 2 - a horse drawn vehicle but apart from that, my list is coming along nicely.  Here are my next few:-

5.  Something typifying my home town - roundabouts, lots and lots of roundabouts!


13.  Something one would only do if the sun was shining - sit with my feet in the paddling pool.


and last but not least for today,
18.  Umbrella - it's such a lovely day, we need to keep out of the sun for a bit.  (I can't believe I'm saying that!)

Please excuse the washing but life goes on even when doing a photo challenge Lol!

I'd forgotten I'd already got the hat one but I had to include these two I took today.

Erin-Rose jumping out of the bushes with her Grandpops to try and scare us



and this little poppet :)

1 comment: