Thursday 16 June 2016

So cute - baby Ivy

As some of you might be aware, I'm not doing so much scrapping at the moment but due to the encouragement of my friends I have been trying a bit harder :)

This is a page I did last night and I used this fab sketch from stucksketches


Here is what I came up with - some pictures of baby Ivy who will be 12 weeks old tomorrow :)


I'm sorry I haven't cropped it very well have I?

This has also been done for my Bijoux Belle teamie Karen - who is setting a challenge later in the month and we had to use 3 or more stripes and 3 or more stars, red white and blue and finally, scrap something which makes you happy.

5 comments:

  1. 12 weeks?! That 3 months has flown by, just seems like yesterday we were in Tincleton hoping she'd hold on for you to get home. :) Sooo good to see you scrapping again, Susi. This page is gorgeous.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you found time to scrap! Your title is PERFECT for this page - so cute!!! Love your embellishing
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely wonderful, loving your layers and gorgeous accents! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job with the sketch! Love the layering! And the color scheme is absolutely perfect for your photos. Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous work,love the white. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete