Saturday 18 June 2016

Father's Day

Due to various family commitments we had Father's Day a day early.  Everyone came to our house and we had a BBQ which turned out just lovely because the weather was kind :)

I was going to make a mini photo album for the children to give to Chris but neither of them gave me any photos to use so in the end I made a little folio and gave it to him from the dogs.

This is the front cover


and the top bit has two pockets which I have filled with tags with photos on both sides, an envelope with more pics in and a couple of photo mats.




The bottom bit is a waterfall which has room for 9 pictures.






I also made him this little crate and filled it with his favourite sweets.  Although by the time I took this photo he had eaten half of them!


4 comments:

  1. Just perfect! You are so very clever and I bet Chris was thrilled!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift. I bet he was thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fanastic gift the mini book is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous. Love the little crate too

    ReplyDelete