Friday 19 June 2015

Birthday cards and other bits and bobs

June is a busy time for me birthday wise and here are a few cards I've made so far this month.

Some new papers and the in colours for 2015-2017 from Stampin Up.


This is the inside.




A card for my brother in law's 60th birthday.


The bags I made for Adam and Lucy's wedding anniversary gift of matching aprons.


A few post it notes for my neighbour


and finally a card for my friend Pam's step daughter's 40th birthday.  We are going to her BBQ tomorrow and the invite said no gifts so I thought I'd do a special card instead.






It's another easel card with a drawer full of note cards.

5 comments:

  1. Susi I love EVERYTHING here! You are so talented.
    Is the Take Note a SU stamp?
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these are lovely, and I was the lucky recipient of one of those easel cards with a drawer in and its really a super idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susi, these are stunning. Clever lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susi - Loving the bright birthday cards!! :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susi - Loving the bright birthday cards!! :-) x x

    ReplyDelete