Sunday 15 February 2015

Get Well Soon

Erin-Rose had to spend the night in hospital on Thursday - she wasn't drinking enough and the doctors were concerned that she would be dehydrated so needed monitoring and giving Dioralite throughout the night which worked and she was allowed home on Friday morning.  Lucy sent me this picture of Erin fast asleep in a big girls bed and I just had to scrap it :)



I used the criteria from the weekly challenge on UKs which was:-

A - alter something
B - use brads, buttons, bingo card - at least one
C - use cream, claret or cool colours - at least one

This is what I chose to alter - some labels off a garment -


and this is the finished result.


The envelope contains the journalling of the events of the day.



3 comments:

  1. Oh bless her! Such a lovely LO Susi. I love the bright papers you've used & I love the twine on the butterflies, fab idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah bless, I hope she's made a full recovery!

    ReplyDelete