Monday 10 November 2014

Tealight box tutorial

As I may have mentioned before, I am busy making things for a craft fair to be held at my Mother in law's care home at the end of this month.  They are raising funds for activities for the residents.  I bought some scented tealights at the supermarket and decided they would look nice in a box.  These are the standard size tealights readily available everywhere and cost very little.


This is how the boxes look when finished - the lid is attached and it's a bit like a pizza box style.

To make the box you will need some card stock and matching patterned paper, adhesive, scissors, a score board or similar and a 1" circle punch. You can get 2 boxes out of an A4 sheet of card.
If you prefer, why not stamp the cardstock rather than use patterned paper or if your patterned paper is quite thick, use that for the box as I have done with box tied in red ribbon.



















I hope you can understand my little tutorial, any problems give me a shout!



6 comments:

  1. Fab tutorial Susi. Thank you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that is smashing and very clear to follow :) jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial Susi, they look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo super idea and fab tutorial - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift - Thanks for shareing instructiuons too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab gift idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete