Saturday 11 October 2014

Playing in my craft room...

I don't often make things because I want to - it's usually because I have to so today I thought I'd play a bit.  I've seen lots of Halloweeny things on Pinterest and wanted to make a small box to hold some treats for any callers we get at the end of the month.  This is a mish mash of several boxes I've seen.



I also made a cover for a shopping list jotter


this is the inside


and here is another - using a smaller book


I popped a little pocket on the left.




Here are a couple of things I made in the last week or so - Adam's birthday card



a card in a box for my team mate on UKs Linds.  This is the box



the card closed

and here it is open


and this is the back.



Apologies for the long post!

8 comments:

  1. aww Susi I adore that shopping list jotter and the other little book, and so useful, are you selling them on your stall at the craft fairs? Your stuff is always so well made and looks so nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely things one your blog Susi. My favourite are the treat bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your projects. I know what you mean about getting chance to want to play! I just love that card in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow some fabulous projects here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow some amazing projects there, Susi. I LOVE Lindsay's card. :o)
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theres my amazing card, which I love. I can't photograph it as left my camera at Littlegreen. Love the Halloween bags & the note book, very nice ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those notebooks are gorgeous and the card in the box is stunning - lucky Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely craftiness to oggle over! Especially love Lindsay's card x

    ReplyDelete