Friday 3 October 2014

Miss you already

I thought I'd better catch up on some scrapbook pages after being away on holiday for two weeks so I have started with the weekly challenge on UKs which was to:-



Good morning and welcome to my first solo challenge !! Hope you like it.

A few important dates for this week are :

September 28th 1924 - The 1st round the world flight completed - Please use EITHER 1, 9, 2 or 4 circles on your LO – this can be the pattern in your paper, embellishments that you use such as buttons, you can cut your photos into circles etc ... you choose 

September 29th World Heart Day - scrap about something/someone you love and use some red on your LO

September 30th 1955 - James Dean died, he was in 3 movies. - Please scrap 3 photos (B&W would be good but not a requirement)

Recap 
Use 1,9,2 or 4 circles ... 10 points
World Heart Day - Something/someone you love ... 5 points, use red ... 5 points
Use 3 photos ... 10 points


I chose to use 9 circles, I scrapped a picture of my son and granddaughter who I love dearly, used red and finally scrapped 3 photos but not in black and white.


The photos were taken the day we went on holiday - we met up with Adam, Lucy and Erin-Rose for breakfast at our local garden centre.

This is the journalling but I am a bit cross that I smudged it a bit - the ink takes ages to dry on the shiny surface of the stickers.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, such a lovely Lo. I bet she changed a lot while you were on your holidays xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polka and spotty everything to match that darling dress :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching paper to her dress! She's adorable! :) Lovely LO toooooo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful - that's your page and Erin-Rose!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete