Thursday 16 October 2014

An October day

A quick post from me showing my page using Sue's fabulous October sketch.  I also tied it in with the weekly challenge on UKs where we had 10 things to choose from and I chose Autumn, something metallic and cosy.  I used brads for the metallic bit and cosy - well we were both wearing hoodies and they are cosy so hopefully that fits the bill and Autumn, well, you can see from the photo:)


There is a prize to be won with Sue's sketch challenge, so it's worth checking out her blog!

http://miniowner.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! I love the string of circles and Holly is sooo photogenic.Thank you for joining on my sketch challenge, Susi.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely photo of the both of you. Fab LO - love the colours

    ReplyDelete