Tuesday 9 September 2014

Perfect

in every way...  The weekly challenge on Uks is all about grandparents - a subject close to my heart as my husband and I became very proud grandparents for the first time, five weeks ago today :)

This is the challenge.

Earlier this year I became a grandma to a beautiful little girl. so in recognition of this wonderful event I would like you to have 'GRANDPARENTS' as your subject for 10 points - could be you as a grandparent, your children with their grandparents, a heritage LO showing great great grandparents, .....

I have SO much stash, and tools that I need to use 
so please use stickers or ribbon on your LO - 10 points
and use punches or your die cutter - 10 points


To summarise..
Grandparents - 10 points
Stickers / Ribbon - 10 points
punches / dies - 10 points

Here is my take on it.


and this is the journalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment