Tuesday 2 September 2014

Hello beautiful

When I saw Sue's super sketch I thought, lovely, a nice simple page, I'll have it done in 15 minutes, 30 minutes tops.   When I started to do all the hand sewing I realised it was going to take me a tad longer but I am pleased with the result.  I'm not good at white space (or in this case, pink space) and tend to keep adding things, but I have on this occasion, kept it simple and, yes, sometimes, less is more!





Today Erin-Rose is one month old and now weighs in at 9lb 14oz so she is gaining weight nicely:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my that is just stunning! Happy one month birthday, Erin-Rose. :o) Thank you for joining in my sketch challenge, Susi.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby and gorgeous LO..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Lovely neat stitching too. x

    ReplyDelete