Monday 11 August 2014

Project Life and Erin-Rose

Because already I have lots of photos of Erin-Rose I am making a Project Life type album for her from my point of view and will give it to her at a later date.  There will also be some normal scrapbook pages in it too.

I haven't done the very first page yet as I'm exactly sure how I want to go about it but it will tell to story of how we first found out about her, a couple of scan pictures and how we felt about the new.

This is the day she was born


and this, the day after



Project Life doesn't come easily to me - whether I over think it I'm not sure but I am hoping that if I do it on a regular basis I will get the hang of it and find some sort of style.

5 comments:

  1. I love this Susi, it's brilliant & good to capture because she's changed so much already. She will love it to look at when she is bigger. How lucky is she to have a memory keeping nanny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful start to Erin-Roses very own album! :) She will treasure this in years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that is absolutely gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, for something that doesn't come easy it sure seems pretty good to me!
    Love it :)

    ReplyDelete