Monday 18 August 2014

Joy

A new baby grandchild certainly brings joy, that's for sure :)


Isn't she just perfect?  My son sent me this picture of Erin-Rose this morning and I had to scrap it straight away so used the criteria from the weekly challenge on UKs to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Here's what we had to do:
Something old, something blue, something borrowed (or recycled), something blue, plus use gold and something see through or sheer.


Something old are the crystals I have used on the hearts and stars and also the vellum, something new are the stamps and the joy die, something borrowed, forgot and something blue, in the patterned papers.  The crystals are gold and the vellum is sheer.

The tag showing the vellum


and the journalling.






3 comments:

  1. Magic! I am so thrilled that you have all fallen for her so hard, as if you weren't going to :-)
    I bet you grinned your head off when you saw that photo come through! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Susi that photo is heart stopper - she is gorgeous.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page.....love all the gorgeous colours too x x x

    ReplyDelete