Sunday 31 August 2014

The Bijoux Belles, best friends forever...

It's my team, the Bijoux Belles' turn to set the weekly challenge on UKs this week and here is what we decided to go with:-


» scrap about a team or group - 10 points
» journal about your feelings for that team or group - 10 points
» either include 6 of the same element on your page or rescrap a page you made in 2008 - 10 points


I decided that I would scrap a picture of the BBs on our annual retreat as I'm not a member of any other team or group.


I used 6 photos because I have no idea if I was even scrapping in 2008 - I didn't really start until I joined the BBs, so couldn't use a layout from that time.




We always have such fun when we are away together - I think I laugh more there than at any other time.

Here is the journalling on the other side of the tucked in tag.



They really are a special bunch of girls:)

2 comments:

  1. aww, Im all warm and fuzzy now, great scrapping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, me too, I was thinking the other day we are nearly half-way-until-we-go-again :-)

    Great layout, I love how you have done the large matted panel and all the photos laid out on it. xxx

    ReplyDelete