Wednesday 23 July 2014

Let sleeping dogs lie..

..is what I should have called this layout!  I didn't come to me until I'd stuck all the letters down at then it was too late.

Millie hasn't been feeling too well of late and Chris lay on the floor with her to give her a cuddle and next minute he was fast asleep!  

I've done this page following Sue's lovely sketch.




My second page is for the weekly challenge on UKs again using a sketch, fabric or stitching, a favourite colour in our wardrobe and dots.  There are lots of dots, the background paper is full of them and my current favourite colour in my wardrobe is turquoise so I have used that in some of the lettering.  I completely forgot about the fabric or stitching aspect but I found a fabric covered button I'd made with a butterfly on it so that went down nicely.

Here is the sketch:


and here is my interpretation of it.





7 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely lovely scrapping, Susi. I especially lie the first one with Chris and Millie snoozing. Bless!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, such a cute set of photos :-)
    I love the scrapping, that printed word background is lovely and I really like the alphas on the butterfly layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Millie one, came over here to find out why they were lying down, hope she is feeling better now. Yes, that would have been a great title but its a fabulous page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scrapping Susi - you have been a busy Susi bee :D Keep em coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layouts - I thought that was a graze on her face to start with then had a closer look - how amazing! (Specsavers anyone?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts, love the sketches too.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts, I'm especially loving the Out For The Count Layout - the photo is great too!

    ReplyDelete