Sunday 20 July 2014

A brand new blog...

A new blog from me - my old one is still going but I will keep that for my Stampin' Up cards and scrapbook pages and use this new one for all the other stuff that I do. 

My daughter came up with the blog name because on a Friday night, my husband and I nearly always frequent a coffee shop and indulge ourselves in scrummy cake and coffee and catch up on our week and apart from that, nothing crafty sprang to mind Lol!


I am hoping that I will get the time to post on a regular basis and I that can make it interesting enough for you all to want to come back :)


Right, I'm going to post this and see if it works!


1 comment:

  1. Great name for the blog & it's such a great idea to go for coffee each week to catch up, a nice habit.

    Look forward to reading the blog.

    ReplyDelete